Thursday, December 20, 2007

My extended family




I've been blessed the past couple of weeks because I have received emails from a few past puppy buyers. The best part about these emails - besides the parts that say they adore their dogs and they are the best puppies one could have ever hoped for - the best part would be the pictures.



I was also at a dog show in Tucson this past weekend and I got to see a couple of past buyers who came to the show to see me and Magic. What a wonderful surprise! They raved about their puppy Zoey! We had a nice chat and I am so blessed that one of my kids is now their kid! Zoey is so loved! She is the light of her momma and daddy's life! And I feel so lucky to have my little one in their care - she is so loved and wanted!



Pictured above is Zoey Mallick of Oro Valley, AZ

No comments: