Saturday, May 24, 2008

Published!


Over the last six months or so I entered into an agreement with The Shih Tzu Reporter to write a series I've entitled "Paying It Forward." It started out as an idea where someone would "interview" judges and present those interviews to the readership. Well, long story short, my suggestion turned into a new venture in writing. To find prospective interview subjects, I choose provisional Shih Tzu judges with email addresses. Real technical, eh?


So out went the email and the response was tremendous. I was amazed at how many interested people responded! One judge in particular followed my signature link to this blog and read through in an effort to decide whether or not to respond - to see if I was for real I guess.


I am.


So emails followed and I was honored to have one of my pieces right from this blog published in The Poodle Variety during the first quarter of '08! I am honored that people find value in my work. Most of the time I just come here to rant or brag. I guess sometimes I make sense! :)


So thank you Ms. Ann Kennedy for believing in my words.


The funny thing is that once I started to research Ms. Kennedy's judging schedule I realized I had already shown to her! And won! Talk about a coincidence!


As for The Reporter articles, I will begin to copy those published to this blog.


Pictured above is WoTeH'sin Breakfast At Sniffanys winning her first point under judge Ann Kennedy

No comments: