Sunday, August 15, 2010

The things people search for

I'm not the most technically savvy individual, but I know enough to be dangerous. :) One of my most recent finds has been to see where all of you lovely people come from that visit my humble blog.

I know some of you find me through Facebook links. Welcome to all the new visitors!

My personal friends find me because that's what friends do! ;) Thanks for keeping me on your radar!

Some of you find me because you are part of the WoTeH'sin family. Thank you for stopping by!

Some of you find me because you want to keep track of me for one reason or another. You know who you are . . . and now, so do I! :D

And some of you find me through the wonders of search engines. And search you do. For things I would never imagine would point to my blog!

You see, one of the things that my newest technical finds actually shows are the links from which people visit! And if it's from a search engine, many times - most actually, it shows what the individual was searching for when they found me. And trust me when I tell you that this information has been incredibly entertaining recently. LOL

To the person in the southeast that wants to find out how to paint on eyestripes - I have three comments:

1) You should breed for eyestripes - not paint them in.

2) If you must paint them in - ask your MENTOR the various practiced enhancement methods and try them in the privacy of your own home to see what works best, if at all, for your dog. Don't search for it on Google. There is not one SKILLED exhibitor/handler out there that would actually post this on the internet for God's sake! Do you really think that someone would publicly post a practice that specifically is cause for ring dismissal??

3) After a most recent FB exchange regarding RESPONSIBLE breeders educating the puppy buying public, you're lucky I have some discretion! :) Do you tell your puppy buyers you paint on eyestripes? Just curious . . .

2 comments:

Christi J said...

PAINT eye stripes???? Seriously???? Who would even think that up? I need to go put on Jack's false eyelashes now....

WoTeH'sin Shih Tzu said...

Welcome to the life of showing Shih Tzu. I swear many exhibitors spend more money at Sally Beauty Supply than PetSmart!