Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Call For Rescue

Today I got a call from Buffalo, NY of all places.  The lady told me about a Shih Tzu that needed to be rescued from the North Tonawanda, NY SPCA.  His name is Bandit and he is 9 years old.  If anyone is in the Buffalo, NY area and can find a place in their heart and home for this little guy - please either contact me or call the shelter directly.  I have put the word out as far and wide as I possibly can.  Being in AZ limits my abilities.

Where is this poor little guy's breeder?  This is the stuff that infuriates me. 

If you are breeding dogs for anything other than for yourself and improving the breed, you are breeding for the wrong reasons.  People that breed for an income stream, to fulfill a market - you are part of the problem.  You rank right up there with puppy mills in my opinion.  A couple of you visit this blog - you know who you are.  I'm not the bad guy just because I call you out on it either.  If you don't know - or care - about every puppy you've ever brought into this world - you are scum - in my humble opinion.  If you've let puppies or brood bitches die because you don't have the money for appropriate veterinary care, why are you breeding in the first place?  How can you look at yourself in the mirror? 

If you are in the Buffalo, NY area - there is a poor soul that needs you.  Please heed the call.

No comments: