Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dallas Arrives In Illinois

I love email from puppy buyers and PICTURES!!  :)  I got this on Tuesday:


Hi Nancy,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for a beautiful pup!! He is absolutely gorgeous!! I’m so happy with him!!

Thank you for being a responsible breeder. I love him to pieces, he’s such a good little boy. He’s been outside running and playing in the yard with the dogs. I’m so fortunate that Cindy gave me your name and number. Thank you again for keeping him a couple of extra months and for taking him to Cindy and Larry’s.

Thanks,

Karen

Here are some pictures from today ..

Dallas meeting his new Mom (Karen) in Illinois for the first time ... brought to Illinois by Cindy and Larry
Dallas at his new home in Sugar Grove, Il.

Dallas meeting his new family – Jada and Cheyenne


Karen and Dallas


The next day I got these pictures - Dallas had a visit to the salon for a partial hair cut.  He'll go in for a full cut down probably in a week or two as the weather warms in Illinois.



So it looks like my little love is doing well in his transition.  Keep those pictures coming Karen!  :)

No comments: