Friday, September 14, 2012

So You've Contacted Me For A Shih Tzu

At least have the COURTESY to LISTEN to what I tell you.  If you are too wrapped up in your own life to comprehend what I say - then don't call me.  I'm not interested in listening to your life story ad infinitum - over AND OVER in an effort for you to impress upon me what a great home you can provide for one of my dogs.  What speaks VOLUMES is what you ask and WHAT YOU COMPREHEND.

I despise the "selling dogs" end of breeding.  I wish I could just keep them all.  Honestly. 

If  you are going to make contact with me - at least attempt to listen - not just hear the words I say.  Don't leave me a message after wasting quite a bit of my time and accuse me of being a liar.  I have no reason to lie to anyone.  I'd just as soon not sell you my young adult dog or puppy.  I don't do this for money.  I do this for me and to leave the breed in a better place than I found it.  I don't have to sell you anything.  I have no reason to lie to anyone because frankly - I'm better than any of the "breeders" out there you'll be contacting for your next dog.  If anything - YOU need to shut up and LISTEN.  You deserve the dog you end up with, just like the last one that was a heart breaker for you.  You know why?  Because you spend too much time trying to IMPRESS rather than spending enough time trying to LEARN.  And you seriously need to address your lack of comprehension.

And by the way - my 12 year old girl Iris isn't going anywhere - she is MY HEART.  And Violet?  At least you saved me the stress of having to tell you that you weren't my idea of a suitable owner.

Stepping off my soapbox . . .

No comments: